Monday, May 17, 2010

On a 22 Day Streak - (Neglected Public Posting) and here is May 17.... unedited...

Dare I write?

Dare I respond to these questions, sitting right here – on my shoulder, waiting? Dare I? Dare I? Dare I?

Yes. I dare.

Psalm 17 – Listen while I build my case, GOD, the most honest prayer you’ll ever hear.

“Julie in full flower”

Julie in full flower – the center of a daisy sort of flower, leaves to be plucked, “She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not, she loves me. Really. Loves. Me.

the leaves of a nasturtium, which blossoms without care, without much water, just happily, unwaveringly fends for herself – nasturtiums. That is one of them.

The rose, which opens slowly, center unseen until courage awakens, softly, slowly,

The flirtatious sunflower. Beautiful in its sentient play. It must be sentient, musn’t it?

Who is Julie in full flower?

I am all of these flowers at some point.

I think some people think “full flower” means “positive” or “agreeable” or “acceptable” – I see it more like “fully expressed” which is sometimes dark, sometimes light – and it is my own, it isn’t seeking dark or light it is seeking, simply, full experience. (Oh, crap, I have only written 237 words? Ohmigawsh.

I replay Dan Fogelburg. Dan, help me.

Psalm 17 – Listen while I build my case, GOD, the most honest prayer you’ll ever hear.

What exudes from Julie’s personality? People call me bubbly, happy, curious, friendly.
I would rather be thoughtful, contemplative, generous, a bridge-builder and those are all true, too. Would people say FEAR? Would people say snooty, snobby? Would people say, “I’ll take it, anyway.” I wonder. Would people say that?

What’s possible for full-flower Julie?

The full flower Julie is capable of anything, really. She is bold and courageous. She opens her arms and lets go, fearless, intrepid, words coming into her like some sort of dervish on fire that doesn’t consume, it just flares and flares and flamenco’s through the universe. Full-flower Julie is both bubbly and strong. She is undefinable. Distinct. Flavorful. Julie. Full-flower Julie. 411 words. Slow on the uptake today. Argh.

Listen while I build my case, GOD, the most honest prayer you’ll ever hear.

I always think prayer isn’t building a case, prayer is being present. Prayer is “hanging out” prayer is not concerned with convincing. Prayer is a conversation, a meeting of hearts, of souls, of… I can’t wrap words around it, and prayer is like that – the different than language place, the above language place. the space in between language and expression.

Remember connection and community
Remember connection and community
Remember connection and community
Remember connection and community
Remember connection and community
Remember connection and community
purple purple purple purple purple purpose purple purpose purple purpose purple purple purpose purple purpose we know we know we know we know we know remember connection and community remember connection and community remember connection and community remember connection and community remember connection and community remember connection and community. What are my watch words? Where do I want to go?

Where do I want to live.
Short term goals. Need to put them on the forefront!

examine me from inside out,
surprise me in the middle of the night—
You’ll find I’m just what I say I am.
My words don’t run loose.

ARGH! Still so far!

What colours shine?

Purple gold fushia

What dreams flow freely?

publishing being loved soulfulness art

What pours out of your heart and into the world?

expression friendliness connection playfulness

Julie -You in full flower – what a dream!

Beautiful….

Sometimes I can connect with that word, beautiful. Most of the time I just think ordinary splattered with the occasional unique combination. I need to write. I need to get DPA out. I need to write. I need to get DPA out. People are waiting. I need to publich. I need to get my calendar together and DO IT! I need to get parties booked NOW! I need to stop lollygagging!

I have read through today. I need to step into the promise of it now.

PLEASE!

Nothing else will be any better, really. And I know I can do this. Then why do I stop, hesitate not know?

ARGH!

I am frustrated because I just don’t know and I don’t know that I want to do this. I stumble, I fret, I believe I don’t know. I am terrified of the not knowing the not being able to the numbers which settle right into my gut andfdon’t go away and I hate typos and I am messing up and I don’t w2ant to fix I will just keep it just like this!

It catches up with me as I pass onto the 22 day streak right in the nick of time.

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment