Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gratitude on May 26, 2010

I am grateful for Cameron’s truck, which I have under my care for the next ten days. This means I get to do truck oriented tasks, like go to the dump and unload a bunch of stuff I don’t want, need and that don’t fit in the “reuse, recycle” mode. I am grateful to know, for example – my garage will benefit from being cleared a bit. And loads taken to Goodwill in large bunches.

I am grateful for candles.

I am grateful for my camera.

I am grateful for Michelle’s abilities with a camera.

I am grateful for the 750word challenge. I want to get back into my handwritten morning pages as well… but this computer can’t be misplaced like my notebooks have a tendency of doing. I think I will start a new notebook on June 1. That always works well for me, I discover… over and over again.

I am grateful for my mug collection.

I am grateful for all the people I have met this past year. My circle has widened considerably.

I am grateful to feel the increase in confidence that has developed without me even really noticing it.

I am grateful I will soon have more time to download all these stories that are lined up like logs, waiting to go down stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment