Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11 Morning Pages a la 750words.com

I am on a 16 day streak, started in April!

Today is my eleventh day of writing in May. Writing in May. I write. In May, today. My fingers move and I celebrate the end of flipping Mercury retrograde. It is not, wait – it is only 8:30 and hopefully by 8:45 I will be moving right along. I will take my phone to get charged. I will take Samuel’s invitations to VAC and to Harris School. I will call Noble and see about visiting the classrooms, even if I am not convinced and do not want to send him there, we will at least play along… it is such a joke.

I type. My fingers move. Yesterday I swept mulberries from the Martinez driveway. Today, their van is parked there. Birds nibbled, plucked mulberries right from the branches of the tree and it made me feel so abundant. I helped feed the birds – I helped feed the birds by insisting the tree and its fruit, stay.

Hank and Rainer sleep. I need to see if Maren and Viola are ok with dogs. I have 81 points, like a strike, in bowling, my numbers keep accruing. I am a nut, I love this and am competitive enough to just keep it going.

I write. I love to write.

I am a writer.
I am a writer who enjoys

I am a writer who enjoys writing poetry.
See poetry flourish in me. Love, love increase.
Love the increase.
Rehearsal went well last night. I had fun and was goofy. Everyone got up, everyone was moving and grooving. Everyone was enjoying everyone else. I smiled when I watched. Today I have double rehearsals and Wednesday I have double rehearsals. I will do my best to be on time for my rehearsal on Thursday but I have Katherine and she comes first, every time. She has to come first, beloved one. I smile, thinking it.

Love the increase. Add to the increase. Enjoy the increase. Move to the increase. Recycle the fact that retrograde is almost belovedly behind us.

Katherine Hannah Scott. Hannah. Katherine Hannah Scott is about to graduate from East Bakersfield High School. She has done well, my sweet love. Emma doesn’t want to go to EBHS she wants to go to BHS I want her to go someplace far, far away. Praying. New Hampshire. Waldorf school, something like that.

What do I want?
What do I want?
What do I want?

Published books.
Sepia.
Beauty. Pain. Grit. Sandpaper. Collage art. Open boxes. Rocks. Collections. Recollections. Remember. Connection. Community. Balance. WE are at more than 400 words so I keep typing, just keep swimming, just keep typing, come up with something for DPA that makes you sing, Julie. Allow it to move you forward, allow it to call your name. Allow it to simmer in your blood stream. Allow yourself to love well, love, well, love, well. LOVE WELL>

Love into the increase. Bend into the increase. Hilarious. Ohmigawsh that was crazy last night, when I was hilariously Robin Tyler. Or trying to be. The energy helped a lot. I hope I translated into something. The one who is still a tad bit reserved with me is Kendall. She probably taps into the same. We need to find connections, the group of us. It is so very easy with Paul SO very easy.
“I saw that!” said Crystal. I wonder if it is weird for her, to tap into the creative community when she has sat on the outside for so long. I wonder. I want to find love, find people, find hope, find sanctuary. That is why I love that place at Mercy so much. It is a sanctuary, it is a chapel. It is a place of hope, I place of love, a place of growth. I want to walk into it tomorrow, set up my stuff and just let it go, allow the clouds to find me. Allow the colors to make themselves known.
I wonder if the flowers will reappear. I don’t know that I want them to appear. I kind of no I definitely want the flowers to just stay the heck away. It will be interesting to watch the other shows show up. Summer, off. Writing workshops, on. Early morning, on. Seems strange but feels just right. At Hart Park, 7 am. That might work if it is early enough. On a Saturday at 7 AM. Hmmm. I sort of like that. I am almost, somehow to my word count. I didn’t realize I was getting close, but here I am, close and up and over just like that! TA DA!! I am on a 16 day streak and I am meeting my May challenge head (or is it fingers tapping on the keyboard?) on…

Write on, right on!

No comments:

Post a Comment