Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27 Morning Pages

Writing camp started today. I am so grateful for camp and for all the people who write with me, write alongside me and trust me to facilitate the process. I am taking time to write before heading off to take care of the dogs. I feel bad for leaving them for so long although they really seem to be doing ok with this. Arrival at the camp fire.

Mary Oliver, Rain. Snippet. What happens. Love the questions like words written in foreign languages. Lovely.

Catch up with the energy.

such power came down from the clouds. As authoritative as God is supposed to be. When it hit the tree, her body opened forever.
Her words opened, forever.
We open our words, our selves, our writing changes, forever, in this, our writing sanctuary. Listen to my voice, sweet and smooth and soft. Each word that is here.

Last night was Katherine’s award night. She got so much stuff, so many awards it almost got to be ridiculous.

How would being in a writing sanctuary for a week change you, change your writing?

Laughing. Laughing. Laughing.

I spoke, just let my words out. Just let them OUT! Exciting times whenever a new program begins. Anticipation. Curiosity and wonder. LOVE LOVE LOVE my wonder and my words. I am googling Psalm 27, moving right along.

Ready?

Audio acrobat could be seen as a nuisance I see it, instead, as a love. A love, love, love, love, love. My voice: Julie…. Jodi! Her excellent birthday! I am excellent OH MY GOD! It felt so good! So you.

I’m doing really well, also I said.

Who else just came in? Dian -

Light, space, zest— that’s God!
So, with him on my side I’m fearless,
afraid of no one and nothing.

Light, space, zest THAT’S GOD!
Open, color, rays shafts beams.

Magical – that word kept coming up, kept opening us up, kept allowing the beauty which is us to flow through, to gather, to find one another.

People kept coming.

I’m asking God for one thing,
only one thing:
To live with him in his house
my whole life long.
I’ll contemplate his beauty;
I’ll study at his feet.

I’ll study, I’ll grow, I’ll come to know!! I’ll come to know you! Hooray!

You know, I should hook everyone up via facebook. Trying to decide if I should do a short term Yahoogroup? What do you all think? Does it help to have a place to find the pieces in one place, simple as an email away.

I could add a blog page. I didn’t feel intuitively lead to do so this time around. It is intriguing how, together, we bring ourselves.

We all write differently – thank GOODNESS! Honoring one another’s words. Order of business.

Writing sanctuary. Writing sanctuary. Writing sanctuary. Writing sanctuary. Writing sanctuary.

100% courageous. Cleve Jones words.

Writing. Passion. Courage. Writing. Passion. Devotion. Writing Passion Courage. Writing. Passion. Courage. Writing. Passion. Courage. Writing. Passion. Courage. Writing. Passion. Courage.

I miss my beloved Bernie. I miss my beloved Bernie. I miss my beloved Bernie.

Writing. Passion. Courage. Writing Passion. Devotion to writing. Passion Courage. Writing. Passion. Courage. Writing passion, devotion to writing.

“Be good to me! Answer me!”
When my heart whispered, “Seek God,”
my whole being replied,
“I’m seeking him!”
Don’t hide from me now!

9-10 You've always been right there for me;
don't turn your back on me now.
Don't throw me out, don't abandon me;
you've always kept the door open.
My father and mother walked out and left me,
but God took me in.

God took me in. You’ve been right there for me. You’ve been right there!

Seek God! I seek God.

Dear God,

Thank you for my Katherine. Thank you for her wisdom her blessings to the world. Thank you for this 750 words place where I can write. Thank you for writing camp. Thank you for helping me to grow consistently and vibrantly. I love it. I love being a bridge and helping people. Sometimes it is nervous to share writing. It is ok to be nervous.

Thank you God for writing camp. Thank you God, for writing camp. Thank you, God, for writing camp.

Intentional love. Intentional love. Intentional love. Intentional love. Intentional love. Your entire professional name. We all want to know the book is by the name I write by, not the first name and the city you live in. I will teach a lessonette. We’ll take some time to write. Awssignment, play, wroking, playing, camping, hiking, gardening. Any questions? Go, move, grow. Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment