Wednesday, April 28, 2010

On Wednesday, April 28 I am so grateful....

for the sunflower I discovered this morning – definitely being written about later (started, just need to finish!)

the scent of laundry

time at Sarah’s last night, laughing with friends and Emma

being able to be the one to drive to Sarah’s so Jennie didn’t have to drive. I feel like she is finding friendship with other women easier lately which makes me happy

the trees trimmers and the way the trees look, trimmed

the new windows in the front of my house

breaking through

perhaps the most abundant April on record for me. It has been phenomenal… starting at Emily Dickinson’s home… coming to an end with surprising sunflowers and invitations to so many parties I have lost count and so much in between. I am so blessed.

and naturally, I am grateful for You

No comments:

Post a Comment