Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27, 2010 Morning Pages

I am really rising to the challenge as offered at 750Words.com. I have missed a couple days (by accident!) and am looking forward to beginning May when I will be ultra intentional with this goal.

So today is Paying it Forward Day or Opposite Day according to Samuel. Emma waited for him to leave and then asked, “Can we return to normal?” whatever normal means to us. I have workmen in my house installing new windows. Everything is feeling new. I am getting my trees trimmed today – four of them, including my beloved teen-aged palm tree. Things are expanding and opening and the full moon isn’t even here yet, officially… I don’t think? Or maybe it is. I am going to stay here at 750 words even though my mind is wandering into the wanting to know category. Maybe a blessing of 750 words is not going off course into the abyss of google, google, google – verb and noun and verb and noun and I wonder if it is ever an adjective.

Abundant prosperity increase. Prosperity: increase abundance. Add, add, add to the increase. My marketing today will be about abundance, prosperity, simplicity and ofcourse will start with Gratitude (doesn’t everything?) I type away while they work. I hear tape tearing. Abundance. Prosperity. Adding to the increase. Soon my wall will hold my full moon dream board, which is something of a dream itself. Something to gaze at. My vision, my artistic vision.

My world is a glorious web of creativity with and including my babies who are my greatest creative achievements of all. How I love them! I am abundant in art. I am abundant in creativity. I am prosperous and grateful for my children, my art, my words.

Words are my anchor art. I continue to grow, expand, delight in specific skills. I will never know too much artfully, and what I know right now is perfect. I keep staying present to the artistic course in front of me, I move in the direction of the flow. I pray, thank you, as I breathe.

Thank you thank you thank you. Today in scripture. Oh no the door.

Now it will look like I got distracted, but I didn’t. I was polite. Ken didn’t call back which disappoints me but, well, these things happen and I am on the path of forgiveness, right?

I was talking about abundance and the bible and in my full moon dream board I am completely into abundance. I was looking at my collection and seeing I had not addressed abundance and recognized that I need to. So. Here I am, abundance.

:-) There you are, abundance. In everything.

These words came: May God give you of heaven’s dew and of earth’s richness— an abundance of grain and new wine.

They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights.

You let men ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance.
Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.

I don’t think it is illegal to copy and paste quotes into my 750 words, although it may make my word speed a bit weird. I pray it catches up. I love that one, “You let men ride over our heads, we went through fire and water, but you brought us into a place of abundance.”

Random, buy my dracena has a bunch of water sitting at its ridge. Its rim. I watered it and air bubbles rose. I want to get one of those watering things that Samuel likes so much, one of those infomercial things.

Mercy, peace, love, grace is mine in abundance. Artful abundance. Paint abundance.

“The only dream is no dream.” There is so much richness in that. The only dream is now. My hopes and dreams are now. Poem of HOPE.

What brand of hope do I sell?

Hope to return to creativity.

Hope to trust that I am a writer, I am an artist, I have a voice that is worthy to be heard, that people indeed want to hear. This is for YOU and for me, and for her and for him. Hope to believe in yourself. Hope to know, hope to trust, hope to engage, hope to love.

Tony and I texted and voice mailed this morning. He had a tough night. I haven’t seen him in six months and it is strange, I am grateful to him for the truth within, miles deep sometimes in him. I remember those moments with loss hovering and the tears and then – the loss not hovering but standing amidst and among, like that huge Indian guy at Ethel’s. That Michelin Man turned random statue.

And now, I am grateful for the lessons, the time, the being-ness.

Abundance of gratitude.

My windows are being installed. I am grateful.

Grateful. Abundant. Increase. Prosperity. I finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment