Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grateful on April 15, 2010

I am grateful for karaoke with my children… well, video games for Samuel who is so thrilled he got to level 11!! WOW!

I am grateful for the time at BC yesterday… and the humor that I will be using a calculator in a test for the first time with the assessment. Gasp This just wasn’t DONE the last time I took a math class!

I am grateful to have finally checked my grade in my long-ago-now history class. I got an A. Not a surprise, exactly but you just never know.

I am grateful for my tenacity with NaPoWriMo, even if the prompts are doing nothing for me lately.

I am grateful for thoughtful, introspective text messaging.

I am grateful to have started a new blog today that integrates my posts here on 43things and may have an impact and meaning for many.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment