Saturday, June 5, 2010

Psalm 36

I thought I had added this goal before!

Today, Psalm 36 in conjunction with my morning pages… I clipped out my initial reflections:

In today’s Psalm – God’s love is meteoric. His loyalty astronomic. The soul that resides here says, loyalty even when making a regrettable choice. Perhaps that one particular person regrets, now, the actions taken and could retrieve great benefit from the compassion shared by many, perhaps. There are so many reasons to make the choices we make and without inhabiting that body, the sureness isn’t so sure, not at all. My fingers move. My words come forth. I stay steady even in the midst of curiousness.

God’s love is meteoric, note the slide right into the dreaded pronouns, without consciousness intervening or intercepting. How exquisite is your love, O God. How exquisite is God’s love, manifested in creation and in people, the Divinity – divinity-with-skin, unseparated.

Keep on loving your friends. Do your work in welcoming hearts. Beautiful. I heartfully accept that task today. Keep on loving friends. Do work in welcoming hearts. Clean. Today is cleaning and straightening and preparing. Finding tools and leveraging them.

No comments:

Post a Comment