Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grateful on July 20, 2010

I am grateful for…

Rehearsal time with Steve going well. We were able to work through new dynamics and points of humor, points of up sweeps and down glides. I appreciate finding moments such as these. It is what I love most.

My morning coffee

The crispness of these last two mornings… as I write on my porch. (I realize many wouldn’t consider these temperatures crisp, but to me – they are like baby bear’s porridge. Perfect.)

The goofy moments chasing down Mr. Green Thumb in order to get a photo of his truck. It reminded me of the commitment of an actor, only this time fueled by an artist. “I need that shot!” Giggles still

Samuel’s companionship

My engagement with the women of the past… keeping their memory and contribution alive.

Writing prompts

Elastic bands to sweep my hair back, into a ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment