Monday, July 19, 2010

Grateful on July 18? Yes. 18. I think

I am grateful I lead a life where dates are not the first thing I think of in the morning!!

I am grateful Kat’s Surprise Adventure went so well on Saturday. She had a blast and so did I, so did each of us.

I am grateful for fluffy pillows.

I am grateful for romantic comedies like “Letters to Juliet” that yes, may be seen as fluff but also have some noticeable artistic qualities attached as well.

I am grateful for meaningful conversation.

I am so grateful for respite from the ordinary.

I am grateful for poetry… mine and others.

I am grateful for Kathleen Norris’ book, “The Cloister Walk.”

I am grateful for intellectual & spiritual conversations with my children.

I am grateful for Samuel’s continued blossoming.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment