Saturday, October 23, 2010

Grateful on October 23, 2010

I am grateful new writers continue joining us in our writing sessions for “And Now You Write” – YAY!

I am grateful for the conversation with Jessica last night.

I am grateful for the new discoveries I made about my femininity last night.

I am grateful for the cinnamon rolls Samuel and I baked this morning.

I am grateful for the comments on my “Chameleon” poem, especially from a man saying “I now know more than I ever thought I would know” and he said he could feel the empty sadness which tells me the poem did its work.

I am grateful I embrace doing things differently (even when I would rather do things “samely” LOL

I am grateful for my windchimes.

I am grateful for stolen shared glances and smiles with friends.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment